4 Useful Tips On How to Lower Heating Bills
In winter the ways to lower heating bills become a particularly hot topic (no pun intended). Lately because of the inflation, the prices on the fuel are skyrocketing as well, causing even bigger increase in the costs of the bills. Adult life really has no mercy on us all.
However, we are here not to remind you of the difficulties of existence, rather to help you find the way to solve these issues.
Tips How to Lower Heating Bills in Winter:
- Turn off the thermostat while you are away from home. When you get out of the house you can lower the temperature to 55°F. But don’t overdo: in extremely cold environment if you go below 55°F, the pipes might freeze;
- Check your windows for the leaks. Depending on the size and planning of the house, around 15%–20% of your bill might blow out of the windows. You can check it either yourself or with the help of an assistant;
- Turn to citizens’ utility boards for help. Try to search for Citizens Utility Board in your state and see if you can apply for assistance;
- Keep outdoor chimneys and fireplaces clean and free of leaves, debris, and flammable and toxic creosote buildup.
It really is not hard to lower heating bills. We hope you find the way that suits you the best.
Likewise, we can help you, if you need other HVAC installation, for example:
- HVAC Ultra Quiet operation installation in San Jose;
- furnace installation in San Jose;
- heater installation in San Jose;
- air conditioner installation in San Jose;
- AC installation HVAC 926TB48080V17 in San Jose.
Similarly, we can make repair, for example:
- HVAC repair in San Jose;
- furnace repair in San Jose;
- air conditioner repair in San Jose;
- ducts repair San Jose.
To illustrate the point we suggest you take a look what the customers say about our HVAC services on Yelp:
Fuse HVAC, Refrigeration, Electrical & Plumbing was founded in 2007. So the company headquarter location is San Jose, California. Besides the company has a network of geographically distributed offices across the country. Fuse HVAC, Refrigeration, Electrical & Plumbing is an official authorized dealer of Bryant, as well as a Mitsubishi Diamond Elite Contractor. So we provide HVAC installation and repair services, electrical services, plumbing services and refrigerating services. Certainly Fuse provides warranty for labor and parts: 12 months for repair labor, besides we provide up to 3 years warranty for labor for HVAC-installations.
Also, our company provides same-day service, 7 days a week for residential, commercial and industrial HVAC installation, similarly we provide service for HVAC repair. Most importantly the technicians of the company are knowledgeable professionals with outstanding skills in installation and repairing all brands and models of all major HVAC systems.
In conclusion, we pride ourselves on being the best HVAC, Refrigeration, Electrical & Plumbing service in the country!