Best Time to Install an Air Conditioner
If you ask us, when is best time to install an air conditioner? Well, now. It might sound crazy, but trust us, it’s true. Here is your definitive list of benefits of installing an AC during cold months.
Why Winter is the Best Time to Install an Air Conditioner
- Easier Scheduling: HVAC contractors tend to be much less busy during the winter months, so it’s easier to book an appointment that fits your schedule;
- Energy savings. By installing a new HVAC system during the winter, you can take advantage of the lowest prices and most energy-efficient models. This means you’ll enjoy lower energy bills for the rest of the year;
- All good and ready! By getting your air conditioner installed in the winter, you’ll be all set when the temperature starts to climb. Plus, you won’t have to worry about the hassle of replacing an old or broken AC during the summer months. As they say — hatch your roof before the rain begins.
Stay cool in summer by thinking cool in winter. At FUSE, we’re all about helping you stay comfortable year-round. Check out this video of one of our installs to see what we mean.
Don’t miss out on lower prices and convenient times! Go and use that best time to install an air conditioner with Fuse Service. Drop us an email at email@example.com or call (408) 721-2530.
Likewise, we can help you, if you need other HVAC installation, for example:
- HVAC Ultra Quiet operation installation in San Jose;
- furnace installation in San Jose;
- heater installation in San Jose;
- air conditioner installation in San Jose;
- AC installation HVAC 926TB48080V17 in San Jose.
Similarly, we can make repair, for example:
- HVAC repair in San Jose;
- furnace repair in San Jose;
- air conditioner repair in San Jose;
- ducts repair San Jose.
Also, to illustrate the point we suggest you take a look what the customers say about our HVAC services on Yelp:
Read Don A.‘s review of Fuse HVAC, Refrigeration, Electrical & Plumbing on Yelp
Read Lina C.‘s review of Fuse HVAC, Refrigeration, Electrical & Plumbing on Yelp
Fuse HVAC, Refrigeration, Electrical & Plumbing was founded in 2007. So the company headquarter location is San Jose, California. Besides the company has a network of geographically distributed offices across the country. Fuse HVAC, Refrigeration, Electrical & Plumbing is an official authorized dealer of Bryant, as well as a Mitsubishi Diamond Elite Contractor. So we provide HVAC installation and repair services, electrical services, plumbing services and refrigerating services. Certainly Fuse provides warranty for labor and parts: 12 months for repair labor, besides we provide up to 3 years warranty for labor for HVAC-installations.
Also, our company provides same-day service, 7 days a week for residential, commercial and industrial HVAC installation, similarly we provide service for HVAC repair. Most importantly the technicians of the company are knowledgeable professionals with outstanding skills in installation and repairing all brands and models of all major HVAC systems.
Summing up, we pride ourselves on being the best HVAC, Refrigeration, Electrical & Plumbing service in the country!