Do Not Install AC in Summer
Did you know what is the best time to install AC? Well, now. It is logical that in winter the AC is not the most popular asset to obtain. Usually people do not even think about getting one in cold months because they are more concerned about keeping warm than cooling down. But in fact it is much cheaper to get an air conditioner in winter. And not only this.
How Do You Benefit If You Install AC in Winter?
You gain a lot by choosing the low season for you AC installation. Here is your definitive list of benefits of installing an AC during cold months:
- Easier to book an appointment. HVAC contractors are super busy during the cooling season, but in winter their schedule is normally pretty chill. You’ll have no problems getting a technician in the most convenient time;
- Energy savings. By installing HVAC system in winter you ensure the cheapest price for the most efficient system out there. That means that you will be able to get the energy-saving benefits on an efficient HVAC system for the next seasons;
- All good and ready! You will be prepared when the temperature starts to go up and will not have to worry about the replacement of the AC. As they say — hatch your roof before the rain begins!
Stay cool in summer by thinking cool in winter. If you are looking to install AC, winter might as well be the best season to do so. And any time you decide to get a new system, FUSE can help you.
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (408) 721-2530. Our estimators will gladly help you choose your new brilliant AC system. And if you are not inspired enough, check out this brand new AC that we installed recently.
Likewise, we can help you, if you need other HVAC installation, for example:
- HVAC Ultra Quiet operation installation in San Jose;
- furnace installation in San Jose;
- heater installation in San Jose;
- air conditioner installation in San Jose;
- AC installation HVAC 926TB48080V17 in San Jose.
Similarly, we can make repair, for example:
- HVAC repair in San Jose;
- furnace repair in San Jose;
- air conditioner repair in San Jose;
- ducts repair San Jose.
To illustrate the point we suggest you take a look what the customers say about our HVAC services on Yelp:
Fuse HVAC, Refrigeration, Electrical & Plumbing was founded in 2007. So the company headquarter location is San Jose, California. Besides the company has a network of geographically distributed offices across the country. Fuse HVAC, Refrigeration, Electrical & Plumbing is an official authorized dealer of Bryant, as well as a Mitsubishi Diamond Elite Contractor. So we provide HVAC installation and repair services, electrical services, plumbing services and refrigerating services. Certainly Fuse provides warranty for labor and parts: 12 months for repair labor, besides we provide up to 3 years warranty for labor for HVAC-installations.
Also, our company provides same-day service, 7 days a week for residential, commercial and industrial HVAC installation, similarly we provide service for HVAC repair. Most importantly the technicians of the company are knowledgeable professionals with outstanding skills in installation and repairing all brands and models of all major HVAC systems.
In conclusion, we pride ourselves on being the best HVAC, Refrigeration, Electrical & Plumbing service in the country!