12 Years of Warranty for All
Fuse Service Inc. offers up to 12 years of labor warranty and up to 12 years of parts warranty for your residential HVAC installations.
We are excited to announce that we have extended the labor warranty for all residential HVAC installations, providing you with up to a 12-year warranty for your newly installed unit! That’s right, you won’t have to worry about finding a contractor for minor and major repairs for a whole decade. Our responsible technicians ensure that all installations are done with care, allowing us to offer warranty protection for such a long time.
Our warranty plans include a 10- or 12-year warranty, depending on the brand and model of equipment that you choose as well as on what type of warranty the manufacturer provides. The math is simple: we match our labor warranty with the parts limited warranty from the manufacturer. Different brands offer varying warranty periods for their equipment, and we follow their lead in making our warranty offers. Here are the brands that cover their parts with a 10-year warranty, which means we also offer a 10-year warranty on labor for them:
- American Standard;
On the other hand, here are the brands that cover their parts with up to 12-year warranty, which means we also offer up to 12-year warranty on labor for them:
If you are interested in other brands, please consult with our estimators. For any questions and concerns, you can contact our team at (669) 242-5354 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and conditions:
- The extended labor warranty will only apply to residential HVAC installations. Eligibility for the extended labor warranty is limited to installations approved on or after May 1, 2023. The extended warranty will not apply to HVAC installations carried out before or on May 1, 2023, if the estimate for such installations was approved prior to the specified date.
- Fuse Service Inc. will provide a labor warranty that consistently aligns with the manufacturer’s Parts limited warranty for each specific unit. Consequently, if the manufacturer offers only a 5-year Parts limited warranty for your chosen equipment model, Fuse Service Inc. will also provide a 5-year labor warranty. To determine the Parts limited warranty durations, please refer to the websites of HVAC manufacturers.
- Extended labor warranty is exclusively applicable to equipment that has been purchased from Fuse Service Inc. In other words, units that have been purchased from third parties, such as the internet, telephone, or any other sources, and installed by our technicians are not eligible for the extended labor warranty.
- This warranty does not apply to units that have been installed outside the state of California, units that have been operated in incomplete structures, units that have been installed in buildings other than owner-occupied residences, such as non-residential buildings or residences not occupied by the owner, or refurbished units.
- This warranty also does not cover repair or replacement necessitated by loss or damage resulting from any cause other than normal use and operation of the product in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications and owner’s manual. This includes, but is not limited to, theft, operator negligence, misuse, abuse, improper electrical/power supply, spikes, and surges, incorrect wiring, non-connected/loose wires, field installed wiring, exposure to natural disasters (such as tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, earthquakes and other force majeure circumstances.
- To qualify for an extended labor warranty, customers are required to have maintenance performed on their equipment starting from the fourth year, and they must sign a new maintenance contract with a licensed contractor in the state of California, or with Fuse Service Inc., upon its expiration. It is crucial to note that the maintenance contract must be continuously renewed until the end of the manufacturer’s parts warranty to ensure uninterrupted coverage of the extended labor warranty. Failure to renew the maintenance contract will result in the termination of the extended labor warranty.
- This warranty does not cover:
a. Service required as a result of any alteration of the equipment or repairs made by anyone other than the authorized service provider, its agents, distributors, contractors or licensees or the use of supplies other than those recommended by the manufacturer;
b. Any utilization of equipment that is inconsistent with either the design of the equipment or the way the manufacturer intended the equipment to be used;
c. Cosmetic damage to case or cabinetry or other non-operating parts or components including corrosion or oxidation;
d. Lack of manufacturer specified maintenance, improper equipment modifications, vandalism, animal or insect infestation, rust, dust, corrosion, defective batteries, battery leakage, acts of nature, or any other peril originating from outside the product;
e. Product(s) with removed or altered serial number;
f. Consequential damages or delay in rendering service under this Agreement or loss of use during the period that the product is at the repair center or otherwise awaiting parts;
g. Services made mandatory by changes in Federal, State or local regulations;
h. Clogged drain lines, electrodes, nozzles or gaskets, are considered maintenance and are not covered. Exterior disconnect box and high voltage wiring;
i. Thermostat calibration and/or software updates, incorrect wiring and dead batteries;
j. Appearance features, aesthetics, paint and cabinet parts, knobs and buttons, routine maintenance, periodic cleaning, and customer education;
k. Consequential damage caused by rust, oxidation corrosion, water, freezing, fire, lightning, general environmental conditions, insect or rodent infestation, vandalism, or other acts of nature;
l. Dirty Sock Syndrome or odors;
m. Equipment that has been moved from original address
n. Field installed accessories including but not limited to: float switch, secondary drain pan, baffle, drip eliminator, start kit, surge protector, air volume dampers, zone control panel, condensate pump, wireless accessories, etc.)
- The replacement of a part or unit under this warranty does not extend the warranty period. In other words, Fuse Service Inc. warrants a replacement part or unit only for the period remaining under the applicable warranty on the original part or unit.
- Repair service and service calls will be made during normal working hours of the service dealer. Fuse Service Inc. does not cover overtime rates.
By accepting our services, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the above terms and conditions of the extended labor warranty for residential HVAC installations provided by Fuse Service Inc.