Money savings on further service for the business
Individual Price for commercial HVAC service contract
- Two annual checks.
- 15 % Discount for repair or any additional service, if such is required.
- 15 % Discount for the parts.
- One emergency call (appointment will be scheduled during the next 24 hours after the call, excluding national holidays, natural phenomena, and disasters).
- Telephone and text consultation during normal working time (8 am – 8 pm, 7 days per week).
- One condenser and evaporator coils cleaning per contract term.
Service provided during service visit:
- Visual inspection of all system elements.
- Testing the system with a thermostat.
- Carbon monoxide inspection.
- Verify amperage and electrical connections.
- Cleaning or replacing air filters (filters included MERV 8).
- Capacitors inspection and replacement (if required).
- Inspect combustion.
- Check all limit switches.
- Inspect relay and contactors.
- Cleaning contaminations.
- Inspect and lubricate (if supposed) moving parts and motors.
- Freon charge check (if required).
- Fuses replace (if required).
- Inspect condensate pan and drain line (drain line cleaning not included).
- Must use the same ductworks.
- Heat pump & rooftop units are considered as a combined system.
Price of the commercial service contract starts from $260 and will be calculated individually based on the estimate. The estimate is free.
There Companies Already Chose Us:
Coldwell Banker The Real Estate People
Bellomy Properties, LLC
Chevron (gas station)
CEO Business Center
Elemental Wellness Center
Jenni Kayne Palo Alto
Lenz Precision Technology, Inc.
Check our Residential FUSE Membership