On the Surface of the Sun: Your Guide to Surviving Heatwave
Oh boy, it’s hotter out there than a jalapeño’s armpit, isn’t it? This might just be the summer that we all turn into walking, talking puddles of sweat. But don’t worry! We have a fine amount of cool and refreshing tips on how to survive this weather with least possible damage.
Tips on Surviving Heatwave
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. This advice is old as the hills, but its importance can’t be undervalued. Remember to drink plenty of water. Your body loses more fluids in the heat, so keep that water bottle close!
- Dress smart. Opt for lightweight, light-colored clothing made from breathable fabrics like cotton or linen. Also, sun hats and sunglasses aren’t just fashion statements!
- Spice it up. As weird as it might seem, eating spicy foods can actually help cool you down. Spicy dishes increase perspiration which cools the body as it evaporates. Get those peppers!
- Spray yourself. Get yourself a spray bottle and fill it with cold water. A spritz here and there can keep you cool and refreshed when you’re out and about — or at home, too.
- Go swimming. Find some time for a quick dip in a pool, a lake, or even the ocean — it can be the perfect way to beat the heat. Moreover, it’s the best exercise for summer!
- Prepare your AC. Make sure your AC is up and running: schedule maintenance and check if repairs are needed. Trust us, you don’t want to find yourself in scorching heat with a broken AC!
Remember, summer is a time for fun and relaxation, so let’s make the most of it — preferably without turning into human barbecue. Fuse Service can’t make sure that you drink enough water or take you to the pool (as much as we would want to). But we can definitely help you out with that AC you got. Call (669) 242-5354 or drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any HVAC issues — we are happy to be of assistance!
Likewise, we can help you, if you need other HVAC installation, for example:
- HVAC Ultra Quiet operation installation in San Jose;
- furnace installation in San Jose;
- heater installation in San Jose;
- air conditioner installation in San Jose;
- AC installation HVAC 926TB48080V17 in San Jose.
Similarly, we can make repair, for example:
- HVAC repair in San Jose;
- furnace repair in San Jose;
- air conditioner repair in San Jose;
- ducts repair San Jose.
Also, to illustrate the point we suggest you take a look what the customers say about our HVAC services on Yelp:
Fuse HVAC, Refrigeration, Electrical & Plumbing was founded in 2007. So the company headquarter location is San Jose, California. Besides the company has a network of geographically distributed offices across the country. Fuse HVAC, Refrigeration, Electrical & Plumbing is an official authorized dealer of Bryant, as well as a Mitsubishi Diamond Elite Contractor. So we provide HVAC installation and repair services, electrical services, plumbing services and refrigerating services. Certainly Fuse provides warranty for labor and parts: 12 months for repair labor, besides we provide up to 3 years warranty for labor for HVAC-installations.
Also, our company provides same-day service, 7 days a week for residential, commercial and industrial HVAC installation, similarly we provide service for HVAC repair. Most importantly the technicians of the company are knowledgeable professionals with outstanding skills in installation and repairing all brands and models of all major HVAC systems.
Summing up, we pride ourselves on being the best HVAC, Refrigeration, Electrical & Plumbing service in the country!