New heat pump system installation in Sunnyvale, California
New heat pump system installation by Fuse included:
- Old Heat pump system dismounting, haul away and recycling
- Air handler installation according to the building standards
- Outdoor Heat pump unit installation according to the building standards
- New refrigerant line set installation according to the building standards
During new heat pump system installation Fuse technicians installed:
- Bryant Ductless – 38MAQB36R–3 Preferred™ Outdoor Unit Single Zone Ductless System 36k BTU;
- FAN COILS – “Bryant ” FV4CNF0030L0 FAN COILS (PREFERRED, FC, MP, VS, PURON);
- Bryant Ductless – KSAIC0301230 24V INTERFACE KIT 230V.
Certainly qualified EPA certified specialists provided this service.
And what is more important Fuse provides a 3 years warranty for labor.
A trusted AC company always has solid warranties. That is one of the most important factors you should look for. We provide you with a 6-month warranty covering ALL parts changed out by Fuse HVAC & Appliance Repair San Jose and our full labor for 6-month.
Need a heat pump system installation?
Fuse is your source for professional services. We’ve been helping homeowners stay comfortable in the summer with expert AC installation from our experienced technicians.
Also Fuse offer free in-home estimates on new systems. To get started, fill out the form or give our team a call. Fuse HVAC & Appliance Repair is your best choice for all cooling services you might need. From our free in-home estimates to our friendly techs, call Fuse when you need professional services at an affordable price.
Moreover Fuse understands customer concerns. That’s why all of our technicians receive extensively and continuing training on all models available. We ensure our staff is equipped with the latest equipment and technology innovation in order to provide you with the most knowledgeable and professional service experience possible – for all of your needs. Our training includes an on-going education process for our staff members every few months.
This allows us to provide our customers with the absolute best possible service experience available in the areas we serve.