Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information when you use our website:
- Personal Information: We may collect your name, email address, phone number, and other contact information.
- Usage Information: We may collect information about how you use our website, such as the pages you visit, the links you click, and the time you spend on each page.
- Device Information: We may collect information about the device you are using to access our website, such as the type of device, operating system, and browser.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our best products and services;
- To improve our website and user experience;
- To personalize your experience on our website;
- To communicate with you about our products and services;
- To comply with legal obligations.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who help us with the operation of our website, such as hosting providers, payment processors, and analytics providers. We may also share your information with law enforcement or other government agencies if required by law.
Under the CCPA, California residents have the following rights:
- The right to know what personal information we have collected about you;
- The right to request that we delete your personal information;
- The right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information;
- To exercise these rights, please contact us using the information provided below.
Cookies and Tracking
Effective date: 10.03.2023