Refrigerator runs constantly
- Condenser coils of the refrigerator are heavily soiled.
- Freezer Temperature is Above 10 Degrees F (-12C).
- Defective heater defrost.
- Defrost thermostat defective.
- The refrigerator door is not fully closed or the door gasket is damaged.
- Evaporator Fan Motor defective.
- The defrost control panel is defective.
- The defrost timer is defective.
- The control board is defective.
- Condenser fan motor is faulty.
Fuse HVAC, Refrigeration, Electrical & Plumbing will restore your refrigerator.
Refrigeration Repair in San Jose, California.