Refrigerator compressor TCA36511303 replacement – Repair in San Jose, California.
Refrigerator not cooling.When this happens, your first thought will most likely be that the compressor has gone out.Replacing the compressor in the refrigerator is a difficult task. Service should be provided by qualified EPA certified specialists.
• Old compressor unmount and recycling according EPA standards
• Replacing freon filter drier
• New compressor installation
• Nitrogen test performing to to exclude the possibility of refrigerant leaks
• Vacuuming sealed system to 500 micron vacuum deep.
• Charging sealed system with new refrigerant
• System test
All this was done quickly and professionally by our specialists. Now everything is in order.