Repair – Refrigerator compressor replacement in San Jose, California
Service is provided by qualified EPA certified specialists.
• Old compressor unmount and recycling according EPA standards
• Replacing freon filter drier
• New compressor installation
• Nitrogen test performing to to exclude the possibility of refrigerant leaks
• Vacuuming sealed system to 500 micron vacuum deep.
• Charging sealed system with new refrigerant
• System test
NOT Included: Compressor, filter drier, any additional parts used during repair.
Warranty for repair is 1 year.